Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Truth - The Christmas Gain

It was the truffle.  I had one, just one, before Christmas, and that's all it took.  I didn't binge, but I ate too much.  I gained 9.5 pounds.  Almost the Holiday 10.  I've lost 5.5 of it so far, and I have a new helper...

Jillian!  I'm back with Jillian, and her "Body Revolution."  She's really good.  The workouts are fun and change frequently, so that you don't get bored.  I completed exercises I've never done before.  Now, the ugly truth is that I only did Jillian once this past week.  The first time.  I was a jellyfish the next day, but I will be back at it, as I know it's the only thing that will get the weight off.  You can't lose 200 pounds without exercising.

The Body Revolution is something I will report on daily in the "Jillian Journey."  It will keep me accountable.  And, I will take new measurements to be posted soon.  I have new sizes as well!

Back at it!   C'mon, I know you all are waning.  Don't give up and don't let the Superbowl ruin your plans and get you off track!  

No comments:

Post a Comment