Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Milestone: Over 50 Pounds Gone!

51, to be exact.  I lost four more pounds this week.  I made my goal for the year!  Now, I could take this as a license to eat, particularly the week before Christmas, but I just want to see if I can lose through Christmas.  Wouldn't that be a miracle?  Lol.  I'm a little excited, forgive me.

My weight loss is showing in other ways:  My pants had a hard time staying on yesterday, and that means shopping!  I'm going the day after Christmas.  My fingers are not as chubby.  My feet are even losing!  I don't need a wide anymore!  My face is smaller, and I have cheekbones again.

I have much more energy than when I started, that's for sure.  I get a lot more done, and I feel better.  After getting out the polluted stuff: salt, soda, etc..., then beginning to lose weight, I have a huge appreciation for anyone trying to lose.  It's the hardest thing I've ever done.

But, I'm doing it. :)

1 comment: