Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pounds Going Down...

I've lost three more pounds, and the rings on my fingers need a guard now, just so they can stay on!  I am very excited, because I'm only 7 pounds away from a big number, and that would be great to have lost that much in 9 months, and to keep it off.

If you think you can't do it, you can.  It's all in your head, and then once you get over the fact that, yes - you DO need to lose weight, can't cheat every day, and must exercise, you will lose the weight.  If I exercised more, I would be dropping faster, and that's my plan, for now, but a huge goal for the new year.

Hubby and I must, for our health, lose the weight.  It's not a choice at any age, but we are in our forties, and we need to get it off before major problems occur.  We're doing it!  (Hubby is at a 57 pound loss!)  Slow, but sure, we are heading down in the pounds department, and they are staying off, which is the most important part.  You can do it!

1 comment: