Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Latte and Exercise

I had one.  From McDonalds.  What's the big deal?  I got a small, and it was good, but it wasn't enough to start a pumpkin revolution!

Perhaps I should try the original and see if that's better.  Does Starbucks have the market on the precious coffee?  I'll get to it this week.  It was in the high 80's here today, so hot coffee is not high on my priority list.

Exercise is, however, and the trip to the gym the other day is catching up with my muscles.  The ache!  But, it feels good.  That means I'm getting stronger.  I love Planet Fitness.  It has everything you could want (except classes), and it's so inexpensive, only $20 for me a month, and that includes hubby!

I'm going to trail it this week, and perhaps combine it with working out on the gym machines.  I've got a fantastic trail, one of the best in the state, literally at my front door, so why not use it?  Where's your place for the best and most calming exercise?




1 comment:

  1. In my living room with weights and carlos somewhere else! I put on an old movie or a wedding show and work out solo. it is nice and 'me' time!

    ReplyDelete