Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, October 7, 2013

Best Quesadillas

My hubby, in an attempt to cook something healthy for me, made the best quesadillas the other night.  Thought I would share the recipe with you:

1 corn tortilla
1 Tbsp salsa
1/8 cup of Mexican blend cheese
1 Tbsp of plain Greek yogurt
Pickled jalapenos

Take the tortilla, and put it in a medium heated pan with Pam.  Spread the cheese on half, along with the jalapenos (to your own taste) and the salsa.  Heat till lightly brown underneath, and then flip one side over the other, like a taco.  Finishing browning on both sides.  Dip into the Greek yogurt (Takes the place of sour cream nicely and combats the jalapenos!)

I put in on "My Plate" on Live Strong.com, and how did hubby do?

147 calories per serving.  The above is one serving.  He used real cheese, and I had two of them!  Great Lunch!  He did a geat job!

1 comment:

  1. Carlos makes great tacos. Corn tortillas with no cheese. Ask him for the recipe. super traditional and delicious.

    ReplyDelete