Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Eating on Vacation

Vacation and food go together, unfortunately.  However, there are ways to combat this evil!

Make food for the car or whatever ride you are in.  I'm on a car trip, so my hubby made chicken salad for me.  A couple of bananas, and I was on my way.  I did have a Frappe, but I had to stay awake!  For dinner, I made sure to fill half my plate with salad, a small piece of meat, some potatoes and a corn muffin.  Gotta have cornbread in the south!  It was a good food day.

Today will be challenging as it is my first full day on vacation, and I'm not in control of everything, only what I put in my mouth.  I'll have a small breakfast, since we are going out to lunch.  I hope there is some yogurt in the fridge.  I'll pick up some if there isn't.  It's my go to breakfast.

Join me on my other blog, Veronica the Vagabond to see updates on my trip!

1 comment: