Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Losing Momentum

I've fallen into a little rut.  I have been exercising with the things I've been doing lately, but not any structured exercise; I haven't for a bit.  I haven't increased my food intake, only making a few bad choices.  I gained a pound and a half this week.  I keep playing with that pound and a half.  Back and forth, back and forth, just teetering, and not any momentous movement either!

Gotta get back in the gym and the basketball court.  Wow, does basketball take the weight off me.  When I was playing 3-4 times a week, I lost fast.

My daughter's wedding is in January, so I'd be happy to be in a smaller size.  I know I'd feel better.  I've already picked out a dress, and that needs to be a non-weight motivator.  It's something tangible and real.  You can't always see the weight going, but you can really see it in your clothes... BTW

My pants are falling down!  I have two nice pair of pants that are falling off of me.  I can hardly wear them out anymore.  So, with all the activity I've had lately, moving furniture and boxes - well, maybe it has put on some muscle, and that weighs more than fat.  Maybe some inches are going.  Here's hoping!  Back to exercise.  It worked.

1 comment:

  1. My pants are tight! I gotta be more like you! ;)

    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete