Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, June 10, 2013

Inspiration for Weight Loss

Seems like my sister has been doing not only hot yoga twice a day, but also power walking up to 2 miles a day!  Kelli has middle-age weight, like most of us get, but she's not at all near my weight.  She's started a new routine, one I was doing, and intend to emulate now.  She's down 8 pounds, and she feels great.  She was even told that hot yoga is not enough exercise!  HA!  Tell that to her scale and her body.

I love yoga.  Hubby's idea of hot yoga is a DVD and turning up the thermostat.  With the price of the yoga classes a mile away - well, I need to sell some books for that!  Till then, I have plenty to do around the plant, the gym, walking, and basketball.  I need to try to do at least 2 things of exercise a day, 6 days a week.  One day off.  If I didn't have such a sedentary job, I wouldn't feel the need to take in so much exercise, but it isn't hard anymore, at least not as much as it was, and I can do it.

I'll report back in a week.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get back into yoga. It's so nice and relaxing but a workout too
    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete