Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Pound Gone...

Some weeks the weight doesn't fall off; it dribbles off.  However, my hubby pointed out that everything I've done lately is mostly muscle-building, so I felt better about that.  Perhaps some muscle is going on.  My pants are about to fall off!  I suppose it could be true.

Still, 22 pounds gone is a good thing.  My next goal is losing 10% of my weight, as it's close and I think I can get there quickly.  I haven't logged in my food for about a week, so that's made a difference in the speed that I'm losing.  I have to log in or I will under or overeat, and neither is good for losing.

Back on the exercise wheel and logging in the food!

1 comment:

  1. Just try to hold four 5 pound bags of potatos! I's heavy and you lost all that!

    ReplyDelete