Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, April 29, 2013

Z is for Zipper!

The one that went up on my smaller pants!  After thirty days of blogging A to Z, eating clean and healthy, and exercising, I can say I've made the most progress in this month than any other one so far.  I've taken better care of myself, watched every bite going in, and I am exercising on a better schedule.

I'm trying hard.

Zipping up my favorite knock-around-pants was the best feeling, so it helped me make decision at an impromptu dinner last night.  I was surprised by a family member wanting to take us to the local steak place.  Could not pass up 2 bites with bread of the seafood fondue appetizer.  Then, I ate a salad with balsamic vinegar, and some salmon with rice and veggies.  I brought half home for lunch tomorrow.  No dessert, no alcohol, and unsweetened ice tea.  Wow.  I can't believe I was able to do that.  Anyone who knows me would not have guessed I would order that and not eat it all.

It was the pants. :)  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge.
    Yvonne.
    A to Z Ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on learning to order healthier food and take home half...that is awesome! Way to wrap up your challenge as well! Congratulations and blessings!

    Shannon at I Survived and Now I Run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm glad I was able to finish the challenge! The rest is ahead of me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippers are friends or foes and you have another friend!
    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. multiselect definicja

    ReplyDelete