Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

V is for Victory

I feel better than I did four weeks ago, when I got really serious about the intake of food, water, and completing exercise.  My fingers and feet are not swollen anymore, and they don't tingle.  I knew that was a bad sign.  My fingers don't look like sausages anymore, and I can even type with ease!  My body has gone through a cleanse, with all the fresh roughage, and I couldn't be happier.  I feel thinner, even if I haven't lost much.  I'm making a doc appt. for next week, so we'll see if I have dropped some more weight.  I sure hope so!  I also feel stronger and have more stamina.  I'd call all that a good victory for fighting the fat.

1 comment:

  1. keep off the tingle and keep on the cleanse!
    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete