Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Quitting

No, I'm not quitting - you silly!  But, I really worked out in probably the wrong way the other day, because I'm so sore.  My thighs are the worst.  I guess that elliptical was harder than I already thought it was!  I do want to quit.  No, my body wants to quit.  My head doesn't.  It's something I struggle with in every bite I take, and in every decision to work out or not.  I've played with my calorie count this week, and now I may not be eating enough, but I do want to get the weight off now ... now that I've decided, now that I'm ready, simply now.

I've always been impatient, and I always want the result now.  However, I know, I know, you're saying - You didn't put this weight on overnight - as everyone says that, but it doesn't keep me from be impatient, besides, it feeds my motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment