Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Friday, April 12, 2013

L is for Live Strong

Live Strong's web site is perfect for the person who needs to lose weight or just stay healthy.  You can make a profile, and then go from there to calorie counters, diet plans, exercise goals, and more.  It's a site full of information on such health topics as water versus coke, finding motivation, and best breakfasts for weight loss.  There's so much more to it.  It's also FREE for the stuff you need.  Guess what?

I was able to put in my weight, height, and weight loss goal, and it gave me not only the amount of calories I should eat per day, but fat grams, carbs, protein, and more.  It even counts it down as you put in your food for the day.  You can also keep track of your exercise, and it will give you the calories you burned.  Basketball burns a LOT of calories.  Awesome.

You'll have to go there and see for yourself!  Here's one of their videos from You Tube!  Ab Blaster!

3 comments:

  1. Veronica, Thank you so much for the informative post. I myself is struggling to keep my weight at check.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I've seen LiveStrong before, but maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this link. You are such an inspiration, and I love your picture over on Crimson Reviews! I'm an A to Z follower too but don't come see me today. I posted a cake recipe and I don't want to tempt you.

    Looking forward to reading you on Monday. Have a great, ACTIVE weekend!

    http://jessyferguson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete