Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"C" is for Chocolate

By way of WebMD, I found proof that dark chocolate is actually good for you.  Well, in moderation, at least.  I found more info at Live Strong, and I couldn't be happier.  I am a chocoholic, and I don't know many women and men who don't love those creamy squares of chocolate.  However, it's the dark chocolate, that is helpful: blood moves better through the arteries, helps blood pressure, improves blood flow to the brain, enhances mood, and more.  It's chock full of antioxidants.

Check this out:
Isn't this great news?
I've cleaned my house out of sweets, save for sherbert, Skinny Cow icecream sandwiches, and dark chocolate.  And ALL in moderation.  I'm learning. :)

6 comments:

  1. good news indeed
    Chocolate for health

    nice to meet you through A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noooooo dark chocolate is the only one I don't like! Amazing news though....maybe if I eat 2 pieces of milk it will look darker so still be good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...now I know that I've been doing the right thing eating plenty of dark chocolate...health checkup came back with perfect numbers!!! Now it's confirmed...thanks for the video and WebMD report.
    Visiting from AtoZ List.
    Sue~CollectInTexasGal
    AtoZ LoneStar Quilting Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you all through A to Z. I'll be visiting your pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chocolate and I like you even more for sharing this awesome news about the health benefits of chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete