Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Friday, March 29, 2013

My New Passion


Berries.  I love them in anything: yogurt, by themselves, in cereal, and dropped in salads.  They're not just for pies and shortcakes.  Their benefits are amazing, as they are high in antioxidants, so they are good for your heat, aren't loaded with a ton of even natural sugar, and they are very low in calories.  A bowlful of berries, without anything on them, will hold you back about 50 calories and up - depending on the berry.  You can eat a lot of them, and they are good fillers, and feel full longer than if you just ate chips.  Here's the link to the "7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday."  Have fun being creative with berries!  Let me know your favorite low calorie way to eat them...

No comments:

Post a Comment