Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Friday, March 8, 2013

Just One Thing ...

   I've been blue lately, having gained weight and all, and feeling like it's useless to continue, when my stepmother came up with: do one little thing.  That's all.  One thing in the day.  How could I fail at that?  I did, sorta.  She told me to walk to the mailbox.  I live on a plant, and there's men out there all day, so I didn't do that.  I could have after they left, but I didn't.  I could have done yoga, but I didn't.

   What I wanted to do, more than anything, is to go to Planet Fitness this morning when I woke up.  It's only $20 per month, and they even have coaches to help at that rate.  And right now, no start-up fee.  I get pumped watching the Biggest Loser contestants work out, and I know I need an environment of health, one where I can go every day.  Also, one where I can meet people like me.  The price can't be beat.

   If I go.  That's the thing about gyms ... which is why ole' hubby is not exactly a fan of them - or this idea.  We'll see.   

No comments:

Post a Comment