Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines- No chocolate, please.

My hubby wants to take me to dinner for Valentine's Day, and while that seems very appealing, I find that I want something different this year - like a physical date.  No, not that part, shh... that's later.  I'm talking about a date where you are physical with a sport or thrill-seeking activity.

Of course, as thrill-seeking as we are is something like bowling or putt-putt golf.  You know?  Anyway, it would burn minimal calories, but it would burn and not put on weight.  Went to the doc today, and I was not happy with my weight.  I had not changed.  Stayed the same.  With some meds and Peri-menopause now against me, the doc says truck on, I can do it.

That's the idea for an active date.  The other thing is a walk to the park and a healthy picnic.  I like that one the best.  I don't know where we will end up, but I know one thing - I don't want chocolate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment