Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweating Your Butt Off...

Hey!  Glad to see you are back, too.  I am beginning to love sweating.  I know it's the pounds melting off of me, and I love that thought.  I cleaned the offices yesterday, and I can tell you that cleaning - doing all that you have to do without stopping - and includes mopping, sweeping, bathrooms, and more.  For a house - there's laundry, dishes, garbage, and fill in the blank____.  If we look around, there's a lot to do just around the house.

I don't like to clean.  I hate it.  However, as my friend, Robin, points out, no one likes to clean, but it is a necessary evil and it does burn calories.  Besides, you'll have a clean house when you're done!  Come on, you know right now that you've got at least one load of laundry and a closet that needs cleaning.  Do it.  I don't take my own advice on this one all of the time, but I will be from now on.  I wanna sweat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment