Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, February 16, 2013

So, I ate some cake...

But just a little piece - don't worry!  I had a very small cake done like the top of our wedding cake, same flavor, and same decor for our Valentine's treat.  No candy.  Now that I've had one small piece, I don't feel like finishing the cake, it's just nice that we had a little.  Limits.  I'm learning limits.

Now, do I need a piece of cake?  No.  I also don't have a huge heart box of candy to eat on for three weeks.  That's a good thing, and I still treated myself.  Besides, Kevin gave me flowers that he grew on property himself.  They're red roses, and the color turned out to be fabulous.  What could taste better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment