Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Working Out With Jillian Michaels

Whew!  I just got done with Jillian's "30 Day Shred" dvd, and it was both awesome and exhausting.  She really does give a tough workout, and I'm only on the first level!  I used a mat and 2lb. hand weights, as suggested, and I hate to feel my body when I wake up tomorrow.  However, I feel more energetic and like she says, "There are no shortcuts to losing weight."  You have GOT to work at it.

I love the circuits she has.  There are three of them with varying exercises for cardio, abs, and strength.  I love that I could feel my muscles working.  I've never wanted to get fit as much as I do now, so I think Jillian's Body Revolution is next.  That way, I won't get bored with the same dvd.  There's 15 in that kit.  Is it worth the money?  Yes.  Diseases from obesity cost much, much more - including your life.  I'll be 45 in a month, and I don't plan on dying anytime soon, so this is my way in - back in to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment