Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shopping Organic

The organic Cheetos might have been a bad buy.  They are good, but it's still junk food, only healthier. I've been changing my eating habits slowly over the past couple of weeks.  The organic cereal, dried cherries, hummus, whole wheat pita bread, and organic salsa are the better choices I made in my purchases today.  I have fallen in love with hummus again, as there are so many different kinds!  Sugar is gone from my tea now - totally.  I will be using either Truvia or Stevia.  Until then, the lemon I throw in is a welcome natural diruetic.

This week I will be starting my regular workouts with Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred."  I have watched it, to make sure I could do all of the exercises, and she had modifications for some.  I'll also throw in two yoga sessions and a walk on Saturday.  I've got to get to some serious moving going, so the pounds will go!  I haven't weighed yet, so I'll have to do that this week as well.  Here's hoping that some of the changes I've made show on the scale.  


No comments:

Post a Comment