Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Burning Calories Big-Time!

I burned 2, 289 calories today.  What, you say?  How can that be?  When I plugged in three hours of moving today, that's how many calories Miss Jillian Michaels told me I burned.  I am beyond ecstatic!  It was worth it, and I plan to use all of my calorie burning activites on the exercise charting.  I haven't eaten nearly the calories I could eat today, so I'll come out ahead of the food for the first time this week.

I also have changed my tea with little incident.  I am drinking cardamon iced tea, with a 1/4 cup of sugar tea thrown in.  Dr. Jonna related to me that the sugar crash from what I was drinking would be terrible and to wean myself off.  I just splash a bit of the sugared in my 32 oz. cup, and since I make all the rest plain with water, I've got my water for the day, easily.  I'll completely go off the sugared tomorrow, when I replace the sugar craving with the all-natural stevia.  Looking forward to my modified Arnold Palmers again!


No comments:

Post a Comment